Breakfast and Lunch Information
Meal menus for both breakfast and lunch are listed on the same printable page.
Breakfast is served in both attendance centers.
- Elementary, in Primghar
- Breakfast is available beginning at 7:30 for JH/HS shuttle bus students.
- Breakfast is available 7:45 to 8:20 AM for all other students.
- JH/HS, in Paullina
- Breakfast is available 7:20 to 8:20 AM.
- Lunch Fees for 2018-19 were approved at the School Board Meeting on June 21, 2018
- Breakfast: Student & Adult = $1.50
- Lunch: Grades EC to 12 = $2.75, Adult = $3.70
- Extra Milk: Student & Adult = 35¢
Lunch Account Payments using the Payschools Link
From the homepage of our website, www.soswolverines.org:
- Select PaySchools in the Quick Resource Links list on the left.
- The PaySchools website should open.
- Select “Your Online Profile” to log in, create an account, or use password recovery.
- Follow the instructions to select fees and make payment.
Personal Check Policy
Your personal check is welcome. Each check should include:
- Full Name
- Street Address
- Telephone Number
- Driver’s License Number
South O’Brien School District utilizes Paytek Solutions for the collection of returned checks. Payments by check may be deposited electronically or redeposited electronically if your check is returned. You authorize service charges and processing fees of $30, as permitted by state law, to be debited from the same account by paper draft or electronically at Paytek’s option. The use of a check for payment is your acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms of this policy.