Welcome to The Junior High/High School Office Page
JH/HS Office Staff:
- Principal: Mr. Steven Bruder
- Secretary: Mrs. Landy Oliver
- Secretary: Mrs. Liz Reichle
- Scholarhips and Financial Aid Information can be found on the Guidance Page
- DMV-Permit-Test.com is a website maintained by the Department of Motor Vehicles to provide free access to driver-related resources and promote safe drivers. One of those resources is intended for students studying to become licensed drivers. Permit Practice Tests are based on the contents of each state’s Driver Manual. It also provides free access to driver’s training resources, frequently asked questions, and the latest official Driver Manual. Students will not be asked to provide their email address, create an account, or share any other personal information.
- Driver Education Fee for spring 2019: $360 in-district, $435 out-of-district; to hold a spot, a $50 deposit is required at registration. Registration will open in the fall.
- Student Handbooks
South O’Brien Elementary, Junior High, and High School run on a 6-day schedule. The calendar below displays the day number and other activities that affect the normal school-day schedule. Click on an event to see the expanded version – we have to keep it small so that it fits on a variety of devices.
Please contact email@example.com if you are not able to view the calendar and include details if you get an error message. Thanks!