Welcome to The Junior High/High School Office Page
JH/HS Office Staff:
- Principal: Mr. Steven Bruder
- Mrs. Landy Oliver
- Mrs. Liz Reichle
Check here for current apparel order forms
- Wolverine Golf Apparel 2017: Orders must be submitted by February 20, 2017. Your payment must accompany your order. Click the link below for an order form.Wolverine Golf Apparel Order Form 2017
Forms that will be Available here:
- Work Release
- Information for Seniors pertaining to Commencement and other “last year” paperwork
- Scholarhips and Financial Aid Information on the Guidance Page
- DMV-Permit-Test.com is a website maintained by the Department of Motor Vehicles to provide free access to driver-related resources and promote safe drivers. One of those resources is intended for students studying to become licensed drivers. Permit Practice Tests are based on the contents of each state’s Driver Manual. It also provides free access to driver’s training resources, frequently asked questions, and the latest official Driver Manual. Students will not be asked to provide their email address, create an account, or share any other personal information.
- more soon
Schwan’s Cares Frozen Food Fundraiser for Prom
Runs February 15 – April 1
Class receives 20% of all product sales and 40% of e-gift card sales
, Click on Find a Campaign, and enter the zip code 51046 to search for South O’Brien Prom.
Contact a member of the junior class or Mrs. Poeckes with questions
South O’Brien Prom Annual Hog Raffle
Win 1/2 Hog with processing
Donated by the families of Todd and David Faust
Tickets are $5 each
Selling now through March 17 (drawing on the 17th)
Contact a member of the junior class or Mrs. Poeckes
South O’Brien Elementary, Junior High, and High School run on a 6-day schedule. The calendar below displays the day number and other activities that affect the normal school-day schedule.
Please contact email@example.com if you are not able to view the calendar and include details if you get an error message. Thanks!